Let your overwatering worries evaporate.
Please note that the estimated shipping date for all orders placed before May 1, 2021 is mid to late-May 2021.
The Plant Snorkel™ is a simple product that is designed to be placed in an indoor flowerpot to replace the function of a bottom drain hole.
- The patent-pending design allows excess water to evaporate and provides oxygen to plant roots.
- Helps prevent root rot and improves plant health.
- Allows you to grow plants in pots or containers without bottom drain holes.
- Suitable for most pots from 3 to 8 inches tall (75 to 200 mm).
- Works with most varieties of plants including tropicals, succulents, and orchids.
- Can also be used for bottom watering.
When using a Plant Snorkel™, simply water any plant like you normally would. Any excess water beyond what is needed to saturate the soil will gather in the bottom of the pot. The Plant Snorkel™ allows this extra water to evaporate, helping to prevent root rot and ensuring that your plants stay healthy!
Plants come in all shapes and sizes, and so do flower pots! The Plant Snorkel™ was designed to fit the widest range of pots possible without compromising on performance.
- Proudly manufactured in Canada.
- Weighs approximately 2 oz. (50 g).
- Consists of three pieces: Base, Snorkel, and Extender.
- Made from sustainable bioplastic.
- Compostable and recyclable packaging printed using non-toxic ink.
Please allow 8-10 weeks for fulfillment of initial orders.